Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Survivors

Official Survivors Guild Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.

Go down 
+16
preblooch
Death21
shinnmns
xShowgunzx
khaoticus22
Makubex
kyoryo
Zelly
ROCK
MaximumZero
Kaora
aweblade
Juuniji
FallenChaos
JaeWhy
Admin
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JaeWhy

JaeWhy

How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:37 am

Zelly wrote:
Heyo, Zelly from Virginia.

I'm kinda tipsy.

I'm also a waitress and getting my master's in teaching. So I can introduce Jae (and Rock, although no babies for Rock) to lots of childrens.

elephant <-wtf

OOH BABY! JACKPOT! buh then again.... damn.. school teacher uniform hmm.... sounds tempting too xD
Back to top Go down
preblooch

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:50 am

Kaora wrote:

P.S.

Careful if you're around JaeWhy, particularly if you're under 14. He'll do all the things your parents ever warned you about. Yeah, that's right, you know what I'm talkin' about.

-GULP-

Hi! I'm Preblooch! if you wanna know what the hell that means, I made it up in 3rd grade for a project, then forgot what it meant. I'm 14 till the 28th of March, and am a Cabal NEWBEE. I live in Florida, and if you really wanna know, I will give my FIRST name only. Only in a PM though. I love pokemon and most Mangas, and books are almost like my god.
Back to top Go down
JaeWhy

JaeWhy

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:26 am

Zelly wrote:
Heyo, Zelly from Virginia.

I'm kinda tipsy.

I'm also a waitress and getting my master's in teaching. So I can introduce Jae (and Rock, although no babies for Rock) to lots of childrens.

elephant <-wtf

lol why get chilren when i can bag myself a school teacher >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phartboi

PostSubject: hello!   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:21 pm

ello im phartboi and im pure awesomeness! kyahahaha
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:47 pm

phartboi wrote:
ello im phartboi and im pure awesomeness! kyahahaha

Hahaha lies! Welcome people have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://crusaders.1fr1.net
JaeWhy

JaeWhy

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:06 pm

[quote="preblooch"]
Kaora wrote:

-GULP-

Hi! I'm Preblooch! if you wanna know what the hell that means, I made it up in 3rd grade for a project, then forgot what it meant. I'm 14 till the 28th of March, and am a Cabal NEWBEE. I live in Florida, and if you really wanna know, I will give my FIRST name only. Only in a PM though. I love pokemon and most Mangas, and books are almost like my god.

hehehehehehe young one eh? >:]
Back to top Go down
preblooch

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:18 pm

JaeWhy wrote:

hehehehehehe young one eh? >:]

Yush. I are younguns :3
Back to top Go down
adm

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:12 am

Adm, yakkEE in game, from Chicago

im new to this game, so...yesh im a noob x_x
Back to top Go down
aweblade

aweblade

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:04 pm

Welcome Adm Razz
Back to top Go down
infectious666

infectious666

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:50 pm

Sup im Infectious AKA: Name people always call me is PuRe Razz my name in every game cept this one Very Happy Hope to have a wonderfull time in this guild i met this guild bu Phartboi love yas [No Homo] Since then ive gotten 3 close friends

1. Slayer
2. Junniji
3. Kaotic
Back to top Go down
http://crusaders.1fr1.net/
WizardsWizard

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:10 am

Whats Up, First off i suck at skilling i am still A.Master I know what ur thinking what a noob. Well I could use some tips. My favorite show is Fresh Prince
Back to top Go down
aweblade

aweblade

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:03 pm

Razz It's all good. Took you long enough to join forum though 0.o
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:27 pm

THIS IS SPARTA HAHAHA LOOOK AT THIS MOFO'S

the link wont work for long !!!!!!!!
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/SlayerApocalypse666/replay/38430089/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Eat my ass   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:10 pm

How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. - Page 2 DSC02999
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2