Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Survivors

Official Survivors Guild Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD

Go down 
+2
aweblade
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD Empty
PostSubject: I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD   I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:07 pm

Ok if youre leaving for like 1 week to 1 month tell us so you wont have surprises when comming back.
Back to top Go down
http://crusaders.1fr1.net
aweblade

aweblade

PostSubject: Re: I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD   I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:21 pm

0.o well, I just posted something in rock's thread, don't feel like posting it again xD
Back to top Go down
Zelly

Zelly

PostSubject: Re: I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD   I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:53 am

Real life is going to be kicking my ass the week. I'm definately not going to be on Mon-Thursday and maybe into the weekend. Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD   I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:20 am

Zelly wrote:
Real life is going to be kicking my ass the week. I'm definately not going to be on Mon-Thursday and maybe into the weekend. Sad
adm wrote:
May not be on from Monday-Thursday because of school, though be online on Fridays, unless something comes up.

-though ill try to be online mondays-thurdays

Noted.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
adm

PostSubject: Re: I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD   I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:15 pm

May not be on from Monday-Thursday because of school, though be online on Fridays, unless something comes up.

-though ill try to be online mondays-thurdays
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD   I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:22 am

im a gonna be gone for awhile but i was kinda already kicked lol oh well ill see u guys soon hopfully
Back to top Go down
aweblade

aweblade

PostSubject: Re: I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD   I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:46 am

Dad comes home tomorrow, prob will be on around once a month Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD   I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:37 pm

ROCK wrote:
im a gonna be gone for awhile but i was kinda already kicked lol oh well ill see u guys soon hopfully

Omg, how could that happen, just tell me when you want to reintagrate us as an active player, i'l invite you ^_^.
Back to top Go down
aweblade

aweblade

PostSubject: Re: I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD   I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:32 am

I'll try to remain active on forum as much as possible. SLAYER, MAKE ME ADMIN xD
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD   I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:39 pm

lol thx slayer tho idk dark falls coming out soon and im droowling will anticapation What a Face Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
aweblade

aweblade

PostSubject: Re: I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD   I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:17 pm

I have survived 6 days without Cabal. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD   I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:29 pm

whenever your going through withdrawl just think of me awe
Back to top Go down
aweblade

aweblade

PostSubject: Re: I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD   I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:02 pm

It's not withdrawl... its cause my dad's home and I had to uninstall Cabal for the time being... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
xShowgunzx

PostSubject: im goin to be out of game for a while   I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:56 pm

my computer is goin to be down 4 a while so i wont be on for a while not sure how long, im staying in guild so dont kick me out, tell Raito, or shadow or phartboi someone who can pass on the message hopefully slayer you will most likley see this msg so if u get this msg can u plz tell someone about that so, well later everyone ima try and see when i can get ONLINE BYE!
Back to top Go down
aweblade

aweblade

PostSubject: Re: I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD   I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:16 pm

K, I'll tell em when I get on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD   I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'M LEAVING DON'T KICK ME FROM THE GUILD - THREAD
Page 1 of 1