Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Survivors

Official Survivors Guild Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Avatars Are Priceless...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MaximumZero

MaximumZero

The Avatars Are Priceless... Empty
PostSubject: The Avatars Are Priceless...   The Avatars Are Priceless... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:39 am

Just look at them. They are priceless, Kodak moments. They are beauties (i am not gay) of the action movie world. Nice selection IMO. I can walk through every movie in my mind just by looking at their faces. Good Job Admin Slayer.

The Avatars Are Priceless... Cinema_h_18The Avatars Are Priceless... Cinema_h_77The Avatars Are Priceless... Cinema_h_119The Avatars Are Priceless... Cinema_h_27

Notice the pictures look like a pattern Razz, so random.
Back to top Go down
aweblade

aweblade

PostSubject: Re: The Avatars Are Priceless...   The Avatars Are Priceless... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:57 am

Lol, those look interesting 0.o.
Back to top Go down
MaximumZero

MaximumZero

PostSubject: Re: The Avatars Are Priceless...   The Avatars Are Priceless... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:01 am

so nice of you. awwwwwwwwwwww.
Back to top Go down
Zelly

Zelly

PostSubject: Re: The Avatars Are Priceless...   The Avatars Are Priceless... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:58 am

I thought I'd throw this out, as it hold a special manly/insanity place in my heart.

The Avatars Are Priceless... Av-54611

And his, since it cracks me up. You're like "shit, it's Hitler....HAHA his face."

The Avatars Are Priceless... Hitlerwatermelonzr1zi5
Back to top Go down
aweblade

aweblade

PostSubject: Re: The Avatars Are Priceless...   The Avatars Are Priceless... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:27 pm

0.o how did you guys make your avatars animated?
Back to top Go down
MaximumZero

MaximumZero

PostSubject: Re: The Avatars Are Priceless...   The Avatars Are Priceless... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:26 pm

Just google them. They are called .GIF files.
Back to top Go down
Kaora

Kaora

PostSubject: Re: The Avatars Are Priceless...   The Avatars Are Priceless... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:42 pm

I win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Avatars Are Priceless...   The Avatars Are Priceless... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Avatars Are Priceless...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivors :: Recycling Bin-
Jump to: