Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Survivors

Official Survivors Guild Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.

Go down 
+16
preblooch
Death21
shinnmns
xShowgunzx
khaoticus22
Makubex
kyoryo
Zelly
ROCK
MaximumZero
Kaora
aweblade
Juuniji
FallenChaos
JaeWhy
Admin
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Empty
PostSubject: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:13 am

This is really easy, sup all, my name is Philippe i'm from Québec, Canada.(Here you add more information on your occupation and stuff).

USE THE REP' BUTTON!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://crusaders.1fr1.net
JaeWhy

JaeWhy

PostSubject: WHAT UP!   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:00 am

WHAT UP FUCKERS ITS JAEWHY WOO HOO YES EVERYBODY HATESME IKNOW Very Happy LOL uhh.... gay guys are gay.... prop 8 is the devil.... aim me at :mailpmb or CABAL msg: JAEWHY and.... don't do crack or u end up like Kaora got it? kk have fun lil ones and all peace!
Back to top Go down
FallenChaos

PostSubject: Whats up   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:49 am

Eh, Whats up, You can call me Fallen or Chaos. xD If you really REALLY need to know anything, Just ask. o_o and nice to be in the guild now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Juuniji

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:07 pm

Hey there this is Remy Roy aka Juu-ITalk-Too-much-Nonsense-niji.

I'm an 100% pure acadian French Midget! I'm 22 but I act like 8 which is why I still play games XD

See you all in game peace!
Back to top Go down
aweblade

aweblade

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:50 pm

I guess you can just called me Awe... live in Canada... that's about it lol.
Back to top Go down
Juuniji

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:22 pm

aweblade wrote:

Quite a few of us are, it seems Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaora

Kaora

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:57 am

You know me, you love me, it's Kaora! I'm 27 and live in California. That's all you get on a publicly accessible forum. Now quit fucking up the rotation and give it here. Very Happy

P.S.

Careful if you're around JaeWhy, particularly if you're under 14. He'll do all the things your parents ever warned you about. Yeah, that's right, you know what I'm talkin' about.
Back to top Go down
MaximumZero

MaximumZero

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:32 am

Hi. I'm MaximumZero. I live in New Jersey and my name is Al. <(^_,^)> YESH!
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:10 am

HI all im rock im from texas and like nothing more then small children and etheopeans if u ever need to get rid of eccess cash im always willing to sacrafice. and if anyone ever needs death beat up jea put on a leash or kao missing in action call on me ^_^

also ill tell ya anything u need to know about the game or refer u to my super uber lying god plankton

have fun and enjoy cabal and shadow clan

(also i dont believe in grammer of spelling)
Back to top Go down
Zelly

Zelly

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:53 am

Heyo, Zelly from Virginia.

I'm kinda tipsy.

I'm also a waitress and getting my master's in teaching. So I can introduce Jae (and Rock, although no babies for Rock) to lots of childrens.

elephant <-wtf
Back to top Go down
kyoryo

kyoryo

PostSubject: Kyoryo's Introduction. ( You SHOULD already know me though. . . )   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:13 pm

That would be me.
Born in Alberta, Canada.

Grew up in Kapolei, Hawai'i.

And now I live in Washington State. =]

How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Kyoryo
My character.

Remind you, I'm really a dude.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/onihanyou
kyoryo

kyoryo

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:11 pm

Yea', 'kay.
So I read the sticky like. . . Twice.
Didn't say I had to post my introduction in here.

You need stronger guidelines, or to loosen up. >.>

Look at the page before this for my intro.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/onihanyou
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:36 am

kyoryo wrote:
Yea', 'kay.
So I read the sticky like. . . Twice.
Didn't say I had to post my introduction in here.

You need stronger guidelines, or to loosen up. >.>

Look at the page before this for my intro.

I'm sorry i tought i was clear, USE THE REP' BUTTON, DON'T CREATE USELESS THREAD, the Presentation thread already exist so no need to create 2 of those, sorry if my guideline is no good, you'll get use =P.
Back to top Go down
http://crusaders.1fr1.net
Makubex

Makubex

PostSubject: MY INTRODUCTION   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:01 am

sup all i am the greatest person to ever grace this thread im 6'2 248lbs 21 year old male from ohio i came on here to let u know how pathetic you are compared to me. and if you girl knows who i am it because MY DICK HAS BEEN IN AND OR AROUND HER MOUTH LIP AND CHEEK REGION. last night while you were at work. peace
Back to top Go down
Zelly

Zelly

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:04 am

Makubex wrote:
and if you girl knows who i am it because MY DICK HAS BEEN IN AND OR AROUND HER MOUTH LIP AND CHEEK REGION.

Hopefully not your avatar chick, as the blood bodes ill for your manhood. Might want to check on that.
Back to top Go down
Makubex

Makubex

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:51 pm

thats actually me in that pic lol!
Back to top Go down
aweblade

aweblade

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:36 pm

Juuniji wrote:
aweblade wrote:

Quite a few of us are, it seems Very Happy

Figures, as a couple of you are French Canadian. Wink
Back to top Go down
khaoticus22

PostSubject: hello   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:56 pm

Hi clanmembers! this is Khaoticus AKA : Patrick Roy, Im from canada New-brunswick i'm french but talk really good english..I am Juunji's Roomate Razz and we started in the clan about the same time..we love this clan and people are great!

P.S Slayer sucks balls Smile jk jk u rock man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xShowgunzx

PostSubject: WUTSGOOD!!   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:26 pm

HEY THIS IS ME ,UHMM, I WAS BORN IN TRINIDAD A PLACE THERE CALLED SAN FORNANDO ..DONT GO THERE U WONT FIND ME , I LIVE IN CANADA RIGHT NOW AND YEA IM ..TRINI/SPANISH/WEST INDIAN/AND BLAH BLAH BLAH MORE MIXED INTO ME ...AND I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A SHOUT RAY RAY AND ALL THE OTHER BASTARDS I KNOW THANK YOU, PEACE EVERYONE AND MY FELLOW GUILDIANS...BYE...CYA..ADIOS........HASTA LUEGO...HASTA LA VISTA.......
Back to top Go down
aweblade

aweblade

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:24 am

Shocked What's with the caps? It hurt my eyes.
Back to top Go down
xShowgunzx

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:30 pm

LMAO idk i kinda never payed attention to de fact that i was doing that
Back to top Go down
shinnmns

shinnmns

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:33 pm

Wassup everyone, the name's Shinn. I RP and am into video games. Also play as the character Gibiotto. Using her as a test dummy to learn all about the game. Afterwards gonna make my main character Shinn_mns. ^_^
Back to top Go down
aweblade

aweblade

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:51 pm

Welcome Shinn. Wink
Back to top Go down
shinnmns

shinnmns

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:59 pm

Thanks. ^_^
Now let's have some fun and so on. Where are the drinks at ? jkjk
Back to top Go down
Death21

PostSubject: Itz me DEATH!! >:)   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:59 am

ei Bi.tchez Whatz Up! Twisted Evil

Its me Deathsquire21! AKA: death, death21, ken, ken21...im a 20 yrs old dude who happen to be bored all the time and stumble upon this boring game called cabal Twisted Evil hekhekhek! i hate this guild specially ROCK, JAE and DAMIEN! i owned Rock and Damien in a PVP already and jae is the only one left on my KILL list Twisted Evil hekhekhekhek!! im a sick basterd who plays a lot of computer games...cabal is my 3rd MMOrpg! yez thats right! its just my third time playin MMOrpg coz i like shooting games more than MMOrpg...and ive been playin cabal for a month already...but im still a noob Sad (yup! Rock and damien was owned by a noob BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!) Twisted Evil

thats all about me!...for now! Wink

p.s.
im a liar Twisted Evil (but the damien and rock owning part...its true! and me being a noob and d 3rd time playing mmorpg thing is also true...and the rest are lies...)

Peace out clanmates! hope to know all of u better...especially zelly, jen and the other chicks in this guild Cool Wink

---death21
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.   How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Present Yourself To Shadowlll Guild Members.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next