Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Survivors

Official Survivors Guild Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestion 0_o

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aweblade

aweblade

Suggestion 0_o Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion 0_o   Suggestion 0_o Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:24 pm

Hmm... Maybe we should have a suggestions section of forum so that people can post suggestions for the forum 0.o?

EDITED BY ADMIN SLAYER(THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE SUGGESTION THREAD)
Back to top Go down
infectious666

infectious666

Suggestion 0_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion 0_o   Suggestion 0_o Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:48 pm

We should have guild Meeting and like Guild party's where everyone go trains and stuff and like a drop party i dont know im spitballing ideas here.
Back to top Go down
http://crusaders.1fr1.net/
HellspawnX

HellspawnX

Suggestion 0_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion 0_o   Suggestion 0_o Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:25 pm

Sorry I haven't been on in 3 days...
but here's a suggestion
I have played about 30 different online games and this is an event which most of them have hide and seek
one player hides for example Slayer or Shadow (preferably:D ) and the guild members have to find them. We can make it in one map or all of cabal but my suggestion to make it fair would be to have the chosen player hide in either Bloody Ice, Desert Scream or Green Despair.
Seems like a challenge as well because the chosen player can be anywhere in any of those three maps.
The prize for this event doesn't have to be that great maybe just some adept stuff or Upgrade cores.
But I'd suggest having this event often preferably once every 2 weeks.
That way the guild members will be more active.
The timing of this event should be an announced timing such as every Friday at 7:00 pm not random times or random days (this is just an example)
It's a start...

Good Luck with this event and if you guys decide to keep it I'm the one you can ask for any answers or support Very Happy
PS if u need suggestions for more events I got plenty of ideas which I'll gladly post
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Eliteclan.madpage.com
Juuniji

Suggestion 0_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion 0_o   Suggestion 0_o Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:16 pm

We did the hide and seek and a lot of players got pissed off because they couldn't make it or something.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Suggestion 0_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion 0_o   Suggestion 0_o Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:39 pm

Juuniji wrote:
We did the hide and seek and a lot of players got pissed off because they couldn't make it or something.

Well this time they wont get pissed off because the prizes are not that good ^_^ its only for fun. People who can't participate will miss an occasion to do a guild activity =|.

Prove your loyalty and play ^_^.
Back to top Go down
http://crusaders.1fr1.net
aweblade

aweblade

Suggestion 0_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion 0_o   Suggestion 0_o Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:01 pm

Well said Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion 0_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion 0_o   Suggestion 0_o Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion 0_o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivors :: General-
Jump to: